ISO-TS 16949:2009 Consultants
ISO-TS 16949:2009 Certification
ISO/TS 16949 Certification is a particular custom-made to meet the requirements of automotive producers specially related to the Quality, Cost and JIT conveyance. It requires adequate and proficient forms with emergency arrangements to guarantee un-interfered with supplies to the sequential construction system. It comprises of strategies and techniques that guarantees worldwide consistence with the supply of the best parts and materials.
ISO/TS 16949:2009 is the most recent automotive quality standard which was produced to acknowledge the quality standard for vehicles suppliers. The ISO/TS 16949:2009 standard was produced to be an automotive standard for the clients of automotive producers and it is adjusted with the ISO-9001:2015 standard. The motivation behind ISO/TS 16949:2009 ways is to make a standardization in the quality range. ISO/TS 16949:2009 is a methodological approach that guarantees steady quality in all the components that are supplied by the automotive manufacturers.
Benefits of ISO/TS 16949:2009
It provides a sequential, process-based approach to
- Identify all the organization processes affecting product quality.
- Determine which of the ISO/TS 16949:2009 requirements are already addressed by the existing processes in the organization.
- Find the ISO/TS 16949:2009 requirements not yet addressed by the existing processes in the organization.
- Address customer specific requirements in the organization processes.
- It aids the organization in the initial Document Review for the ISO/TS 16949:2002 registration audit.
- It increases the organization awareness of what constitutes a major vs. a minor process, a support process and a customer oriented process. In other words, it helps Quality Managers identify the natural hierarchy of processes that already exists in the organization.
- It may reduce the organization audit costs by fully preparing the organization for the initial document review.
- If the organization processes have addressed all the requirements of the Technical Specification, there is no automatic major non-conformance during the initial registration audit for having failed to address a section of the Technical Specification.
- Ordinarily, such an initial automatic major non-conformance could result in a truncated registration audit and necessitate a second visit by the registrar, thereby increasing costs.
- Being fully prepared avoids this potential increased cost.
Automotive manufacturers assure quality by requiring registration to automotive quality standards that provide quality assurance.
ISO-TS 16949:2009 Consultants by State