ISO 9001:2015 Consultants
ISO 9001:2015 Certification
ISO 9001 certification is an ideal way for an organization to improve the way it operates and manages, irrespective of its size or industry. ISO 9001 is designed to be compatible with other management system standards such as ISO 14001 (Environmental), OHSAS 18001 (Health and Safety) and ISO 27001 (Information Security). All or any combination of these complementary standards can be integrated seamlessly. They share many principles, so choosing an integrated management system can provide you with outstanding value for money.
Benefits of ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- Increased Revenue: - Studies have shown that ISO QMS certified companies experience increased productivity and improved financial performance, compared to uncertified companies.
- Increased Efficiency: - Companies that go through the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Standards certification process have given a lot of thought to their processes and how to maximize quality and efficiency. Once certified for QMS, the processes are established and guidelines in place for anyone to follow easily, making training, transitions, and trouble-shooting easier.
- Employee Morale:- Defined roles and responsibilities, accountability of management, established training systems and a clear picture of how their roles affect quality and the overall success of the company, all contribute to more satisfied and motivated staff.
- International Recognition: - The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is recognized worldwide as the authority on quality management.
- Factual Approach to Decision Making:- The ISO 9001:2015 QMS standard sets out clear instructions for audits and process reviews that facilitate information gathering and decision making based on the data.
- Supplier Relationships:- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships are one of the key attractions to ISO certification. Following the processes for documentation and testing ensure quality raw materials go into your production system. The process also requires thorough evaluation of new suppliers before a change is made and/or consistency with respect to how and where orders are placed.
- Documentation: - The ISO QMS standard requires documentation of all processes and any changes, errors and discrepancies. This ensures consistency throughout production and accountability of all staff. This also guarantees traceable records are available in case of non-compliant products or raw materials.
- Customer Satisfaction: - Client confidence is gained because of the universal acceptance of the ISO standards. Customer satisfaction is ensured because of the benefits of ISO 9001:2015 QMS to company efficiency, consistency and dedication to quality service.
- Improvement Processes: - The ISO 9001:2015 QMS outlines audit processes, management review and improvement processes based on collected data. Improvements are carefully planned and implemented based on facts, using a system of documentation and analysis, to ensure the best decisions are made for your company. Certification provides a verified and demonstrated commitment by the organization to continual improvement and effective customer focus.
ISO 9001:2015 Consultants by State