HACCP CERTIFICATION Consultants
Enhance your food safety management and product quality with an
HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) certification from HACCP CERTIFICATION Consultants.
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) is an internationally
recognized system for reducing the risk of safety hazards in food.
A HACCP System requires that potential hazards are identified and
controlled at specific points in the process. This includes biological,
chemical or physical hazards.Any company involved in the manufacturing,
processing or handling of food products can use HACCP to minimize or
eliminate food safety hazards in their product.
Benefits of HACCP
The primary purpose of a HACCP system is to protect people
from food borne illness, but the benefits of the system also extend to
- Increased confidence in your products
- Ability to reach markets and customers that require a HACCP based system
- Reduced Liability
- Effective process management
- Improved quality and consistency
There are Seven Principle of HACCP Certification:-
1.The implementation of hazard analysis / risk, identify hazards / risks that may arise in the process of food production.
2.Determination of critical control points (CCP). For each identified risk must exist at least one appropriate and critical control point whose existence enables high-quality identification of possible risks.
3. Determination of critical limits, maximal and / or minimum value, by which the biological, chemical and physical hazards are controlled in order of prevention. If so, critical limits are adjusted to the requirements of regulations or law.
4. Determination of procedures / processes for monitoring the CCP, with which to ensure that the CCP remains in critical limits. Monitoring of critical limits, is the answers to the questions: what, how, how often and by whom.
5. Determination of corrective measures if monitoring shows that the CCP is not within critical limits. Corrective measures to ensure that the cause of the problem is identified and eliminated.
6. Establishing procedures / processes for verification and certification procedures and the HACCP system is effective and works well. The authorized persons employed in manufacturing, HACCP team and the inspection of the facility should be also included in the verification activities .
7. The establishment and effective management of records and documents, and documenting evidence that the HACCP system is working well.
HACCP CERTIFICATION Consultants by State